Jobs at Kirkland and Shaw
Current Job Openings at Kirkland and Shaw
Current Opening: Plumber
We are a small, respected plumbing company that has been in business for over 65 years. We have established a great reputation by offering the coordinated skills of our valued employees. If you work for Kirkland and Shaw, you will be an integral part of a quality organization that treats both customers and employees with respect and fairness.
We currently need to add a plumber to our staff. Although a Master Plumbing License would be ideal, we will consider Apprentice and Journeyman plumbers as well. Most of our plumbers have been with us since trade school, creating a strong team. The right candidate will be skilled, honest and reliable.
This full-time position comes with paid holidays and vacation, generous profit sharing and bonuses. Benefits include medical, dental, disability and life insurance.
- Plumbing and heating service work for residential and commercial customers
- Respond to customers’ needs in professional, friendly, efficient way
- Work varies from jobbing/repairs to renovations to new construction
- Diagnose problems, identify solutions and specify replacement parts
- Drive safely and directly to locations in Metro West Boston area
- One week of after-hours “on call” responsibility every 8-10 weeks
- Responsibilities will increase with your skill level
- Minimum of 3 years plumbing work
- Active Massachusetts plumbing certification of some level
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Please send us your resume and tell us your salary requirements
- For more information about Kirkland and Shaw, visit our website: www.kirklandandshaw.com